"You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will praise You, because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

28 Weeks: Don’t Stand Too Close, I May Burst Into Flames Any Second!

5:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I had never had heartburn a day in my life but have watched my father struggle with it for years due to damage that he did to his esophagus from years of chewing Copenhagen since he could walk and I know that it can be miserable. I had never had heartburn, that is, until this week and I think I just made up for all those years that I didn’t have it because my chest feels like it’s on fire and it feels like I’ve eaten a meal big enough for 5 people and all the extra food is lodged in my esophagus with nowhere else to go. Not my idea of a good time! I feel like I could burst into flames at any moment so here’s a word to the wise: Don’t stand too close to the pregnant lady with a bottle half-full of Tums!

0 comments: