"You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will praise You, because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13-14

27 Weeks: Staying Home Is No Fun Unless It’s Your Idea!

5:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Week 27 finds my blood pressure still way too high so I’m still on bed rest. I’ve had to make 3 trips to the doctor so far this week and am not supposed to be doing anything around the house except lie on the couch and go to the bathroom (which I’m doing more and more of these days since Emmy’s new favorite spot in the womb is on my bladder). And since I’m not supposed to do any housework and my mother thinks it’s a mortal sin not to vacuum your carpet everyday of your life, she’s been coming over and doing my housework for me. To some people this would be their dream come true but to me, it’s a nightmare. No one can clean my house like I can and I don’t exactly like the fact that my mother is touching my husband’s dirty underwear. To top it all off, I’ve started to get the worst headaches EVER because of my blood pressure so all I want to do is sit in the dark with an ice pack on my head. Not working would be so much more fun if it were my idea and not someone else’s and I were on a beach in Mexico instead of the couch watching my mother clean!

0 comments: